Thursday, February 24, 2011

Electric Go Kart Motor

♥ Febbraio ♥


Fino o poco tempo fa, febbraio è stato per me un mese insignificante e freddo che passava inosservato in tutto il suo silenzio, a parte qualche sprazzo carnival in which among other things I was not interested.

Then everything changed, and February has become for me the month of beginnings and birth. In February, I got the keys to my apartment in what later became my husband , I started the blog and exactly two years ago, on February 25 at 16:49 Elijah was born.



E 'was that day like never before I realized that my life would change and that I would never been alone. I had to take care of him, loving him unconditionally. And so it minute by minute, day after day.

's been two years already and he runs, laughs, talks about the Elies, dance and play ooze joy from every pore. How time flies!



Little Eli ♥ I hope to be always so cheerful and smiling, good second birthday, I want an endless ocean of good

your mom and your dad


0 comments:

Post a Comment